System administration tools
conman - ConMan - The Console Manager
ConMan is a serial console management program designed to support a large
number of console devices and simultaneous users. It currently supports
local serial devices and remote terminal servers (via the telnet protocol).
Its features include:
- mapping symbolic names to console devices
- logging all output from a console device to file
- supporting monitor (R/O), interactive (R/W), and
broadcast (W/O) modes of console access
- allowing clients to join or steal console "write" privileges
- executing Expect scripts across multiple consoles in parallel
by Denys Vlasenko (2013-10-07):
- Enable IPMI feature.
- Resolves: rhbz#951698.